Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform laboratory tests.
- Prepare samples/specimens.
- Perform daily quality control checks.
- Prepare reports with reliable data.
- Interpret results based on findings.
- Use latest methodologies and best practices.
- Adhere to correct procedures and policies.
- Document all activities.
- Diploma required
- Ability to organize and prioritize work for timely completion
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Able to easily understand complex instructions
- Able and willing to maintain strict level of confidentiality regarding laboratory results and records
- Excellent computer skills